Using Microsoft Office for More Effective Teamwork
Business Skills Series
Whether leading a workgroup, special project, or your own business - set the stage for more effective collaboration using Microsoft Office. This pragmatic guide shares best practices for enabling your team´s best work - while exploiting the built-in collaboration features in your favorite Office programs.
Combine the power of team dynamics and team-based tools
- Review core concepts for team effectiveness - from brainstorming and conflict resolution to empowering great ideas
- Set up a Microsoft SharePoint® site to manage team content, communications, and workflows
- Work better together using the collaboration features in Microsoft Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, and OneNote®
- Create templates and processes for repeatable results
- Manage team deliverables and day-to-day work with Microsoft Outlook and Lync®
- Use cloud-based services to make working remotely, on the run, or in the office even more flexible
About the Author John Pierce:
John Pierce, a former managing editor and writer at Microsoft, is an expert on the business productivity features in Microsoft Office. He has written numerous books, including the official MOS Study Guide for the Microsoft Office 365, Word 2010 Expert, Excel 2010 Expert, and OneNote 2010 certification exams.