Assess your readiness for the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exam - and quickly identify where you need to focus and practice. This practical, streamlined guide walks you through each exam objective, providing "need to know" checklists, review questions, tips, and links to further study - all designed to help bolster your preparation.
Reinforce your exam prep with a Rapid Review of these objectives:
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Information Security Governance & Risk Management
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture & Design
- Operations Security
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations, and Compliance
- Physical (Environmental) Security
- Here´s the full Table of Contents.