Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies
Administrator´s Pocket Consultant
The practical, portable, pocket-sized guide!
Get fast answers for the day-to-day administration of Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and Office SharePoint Server 2007. Zero in on core support and maintenance tasks using quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You´ll get the precise information you need to get the job done - whether you´re at your desk or in the field!
Get fast facts to:
- Install and configure SharePoint Products and Technologies
- Create and administer SharePoint site collections
- Configure security and privacy settings
- Set up workflows and define information management policies
- Implement enterprise content management solutions
- Configure an intranet portal with integrated search and indexing capabilities
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot system issues
- Back up and restore content and systems
About the Author:
Ben Curry, CISSP, MCP, CNE, CCNA, is a trainer and consultant who specializes in SharePoint Products and Technologies. He has more than 15 years of experience designing, implementing, and helping secure data-center solutions, and previously worked as a network architect at NASA.