Inside Microsoft SharePoint 2010
Build custom SharePoint 2010 solutions with deep architectural insights from the experts.
Get a detailed look inside SharePoint 2010 - and master the intricacies of developing intranets, extranets, and Web-based applications. Guided by an author team with in-depth knowledge of SharePoint architecture, you´ll gain task-oriented guidance and extensive code samples to help you build robust business solutions.
Discover how to:
- Master fundamental development techniques for SharePoint Foundation
- Deploy your SharePoint application as a sandboxed solution for more stable and security-enhanced code
- Create page templates, master pages, Web Parts, custom controls, and event handlers
- Develop custom field types, site columns, content types, and list definitions
- Query SharePoint lists with the LINQ-to-SharePoint provider
- Customize the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) capabilities in SharePoint 2010
- Configure and extend Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Enterprise Search
The Contents at a Glance:
|1 .||SharePoint 2010 Developer Roadmap||1|
|2 .||SharePoint Foundation Development||35|
|3 .||SharePoint Developer Tools in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010||69|
|4 .||Sandboxed Solutions||89|
|5 .||Pages and Navigation||117|
|6 .||Controls and Web Parts||169|
|7 .||Lists and Events||225|
|8 .||Templates and Type Definitions||277|
|9 .||Accessing Data in Lists||319|
|11.||Creating and Developing Workflows||393|
|13.||Business Connectivity Services||485|
|14.||Enterprise Content Management||535|
About the Authors:Ted Pattison, Microsoft MVP for SharePoint Server, is an author, trainer, and the co-founder of Critical Path Training, a company focused on SharePoint education.
Andrew Connell, co-founder of Critical Path Training, is an MVP for SharePointServer-Development with expertise in Web development and content-management solutions.
Scot Hillier, SharePoint Server MVP is an author and independent consultant, and a trainer for Critical Path Training.
David Mann, MVP for SharePoint Server-Architecture, is an author, an independent software developer, and a trainer for Critical Path Training.