CompTIA A+ Training Kit
Exam 220-801 and Exam 220-802
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by CompTIA A+ Exam 220-801 and Exam 220-802 - and on the job. Work at your own pace through practical exercises and real-world scenarios that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you´ve learned. This 2-in-l guide helps you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Set up and operate personal computers, laptops, and mobile devices
- Install, maintain, and repair hardware components
- Configure and troubleshoot operating systems, software, and printers
- Utilize essential command line and operating system tools
- Connect and troubleshoot networks, both wired and wireless
- Identify and reduce security risks
- Understand key operational procedures for PC technicians
- Interact with customers and identify their needs
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers - including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- Self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 400+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
About the Author Darril Gibson:Darril Gibson
regularly teaches, writes, and consults on a wide range of security and technical topics. He holds several certifications including MCT, MCSA, MCSE, A+, Network+, Security+, and CISSP. Darril has written more than 20 books, including several popular certification titles.